Performance Marketing Manager
PastBook is an Amsterdam-based startup on a mission to help people preserve and relive their memories. Awarded as one of the hottest startups by Wired for two years in a row, PastBook is looking for a senior, hands-on, no-bullshit, data-driven Performance Marketing Manager who wants to join our international and passionate team and help us grow even further and scale internationally.
In this role you will work in a team of online marketers to ensure that the company reaches their ambitious goals/targets – getting the best out of all our marketing efforts (mainly on Facebook, Criteo, AdWords and e-Mail Marketing) and expand that marketing mix, working closely with our CCO/CEO to make sure we continue our exponential, but sustainable, growth.
Our ideal candidate is a very experienced T-Shape marketer with a broad general knowledge about all marketing channels and very specialized in Paid Social advertisement, Facebook in particular.
- Execute and shape our global Performance Marketing strategy – Paid Social, Remarketing, Search, Organic, etc.
- You are the group know-how holder for Paid Social, the go-to person for performance strategy and optimization, tracking, automation and innovation
- Closely monitor day-to-day KPIs, reporting on acquisition marketing performance and making budget adjustments where/when necessary
- Work closely with the CCO/CEO to define budgets, KPI’s, projections and targets
- You collaborate with the marketing team members to share knowledge, ideas and push each other
- Make sure you and your team reaches the revenue and ROAS targets on all countries and marketing channels
- Be the point of contact between PastBook and the account managers for each paid channel
- You benchmark and report on performance to management
- Analyze and report all data and insights gathered with that data to the management team and translate that into actionable points
- Keep up with industry trends, competitor activity and latest paid social and other channel’s innovations and demonstrate how these can be incorporated into the Acquisition strategy
- 5+ years of experience in similar roles, preferably in an international scale-up environment
- Hands-on working knowledge of all Performance Marketing channels – especially Facebook and Instagram
- Recent experience with Facebook ad manager is a plus
- Fast moving, motivated by growth and high-performance, strong sense of ownership, thinks both short and long-term, and also big
- Experienced with concepts like Attribution Models and LTV
- Data driven, with strong analytical and numerical skills
- Performance minded with the ability to work towards metrics and both identify and manage budgets
- Keen eye for detail and a proactive problem solver – quick to spot and rectify issues
- Creative mind
- Excellent/near-native English skills (2nd European language is nice to have)
- Technical skills are nice to have: SQL, HTML and CSS
What we offer:
- A full-time job in an amazing workplace in the center of Amsterdam (Leidseplein) with a great team environment and lots of positive energy
- The opportunity to work at a dynamic, young organization with people from many different countries: we are a game changing innovator
- The chance to learn and grow in your role (with the potential for growth with the company) and collaborate with other talented people who challenge you every day
- Good Italian coffee every day and regular team-building events :)
If you think you are a good match, please apply at [email protected]
Check out our Job Applicant Privacy Notice