Too much hassle.
These are the reasons why people don’t print their photos.
Thankfully, these are all problems PastBook has solved. On average it takes a user approximately 24 seconds to create a PastBook, and even completely new users can sign in and create a photobook in under 1 minute.
Wait, under 1 minute, did you say? Yes! It’s true! Here’s a video showing one in action…
But how can you create a photobook so quickly?
By using the new PastBook streamlined book creation process, you can connect to your Facebook and Instagram accounts, and in three easy steps you can create a book:
- by monthly or yearly timeframes,
- by friend
- by albums (from Facebook)
- by #tags (from Instagram)
Then, with just one click, your selected group of photos transforms into a beautiful album complete with titles, likes and comments. Ready to download, share with friends, or order a quality printed copy in under 1 minute.
Want to include photos from other sources, like Dropbox, Flickr, Picasa, or your computer? Now you can do that too with ease, in just minutes!
Don’t believe us? Take the challenge, and time yourself.
Can you beat these following things?
50 things that take longer than creating a PastBook
01) Brushing your teeth
02) Putting new laces in your shoes
03) Frying an egg
04) Usain Bolt running 400m
05) Michael Phelps swimming 100m
06) Painting your nails
07) Drive-through at Mcdonalds
08) Eating a banana
09) Restarting your computer
10) Changing a diaper
11) Watching a TV commercial break
12) Taking out the recycling
13) Parking your bike in Amsterdam
14) Putting together furniture from Ikea
15) Eating 13 grilled cheese sandwiches
16) Drinking a latte
17) The Stig
18) Shaving a beard
19) Allocated speech time at the Oscars
20) Toasting bread
21) Nicholas Cage stealing a car
22) Filling your car with petrol
24) Taking an elevator to the top of the Burj
25) Singing your national anthem
26) Withdrawing money from an ATM
27) Drying your hair
28) Playing a game of angry birds
29) Doing the Harlem Shake
30) Plucking your eyebrows
31) Making your bed
32) Save the world with Madonna and JT (tick tock tick tock)
33) Checking your Newsfeed
34) Making 2 minute noodles
35) Ironing a shirt
36) Washing the dishes
37) Change the batteries in your smoke detectors (very important, people!)
38) Prepare a martini, shaken, not stirred
39) Booking a flight
40) Waiting in line at the bank
41) Writing a birthday card
42) Wrapping a present
43) Reading the news headlines
44) Changing a car tyre
45) Clipping your toenails
46) Solving a sudoku
47) Uploading a photo to Instagram
48) Watering your garden
49) Waiting for the kettle to boil
50) Reading this article
You may be familiar with David Allen’s Two Minute Rule from the world-renowned time management book ‘Getting Things Done’, where if a required task takes less than 2 minutes, do it right now and it will be complete and out of the way. So simple!
So if you have been putting off making a photo album, you now have no more excuses.
Got a funny suggestion to add? Tag it #PastBookisFaster on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram :)