Customer Happiness Team – Full Time/Part Time
PastBook, an Amsterdam-based startup on a mission to help people preserve and relive memories – awarded as one of the hottest startups by Wired 2 years in a row – is looking for a Junior Customer Happiness Specialist.
Our 100% international team passionately works together in order to build the most frictionless way to create photo books from all kinds of sources. It’s time to welcome a new member to our family who will support our terrific growth.
As a part of the Customer Happiness Team, you will be responsible for the day-to-day operations ensuring accurate and timely goods supply. This involves order entry processing and customer support.
- Smart, creative, confident, determined, self-motivated and proactive.
- Good English speaker (it is a must, a native speaker is a big plus).
- Perfect in written and good in spoken communications.
- Focused on details.
- Able to manage time effectively and work under strict deadlines.
- Passionate about technology and photography.
- Willing to take different shifts when required (nights and weekends included).
- Live in The Netherlands.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Photoshop and Adobe Suite.
- Knowledge of data analytics tools.
- Good working knowledge of excel.
- Previous experience as a Customer Support Manager.
- Experience with tools like WordPress, Zendesk, Buffer.
- You will be working in a fast-growing startup environment, together with a team of young professionals, passionate about photography and technology.
- Rapid professional and personal advancement.
- Possibility to work remotely (later).
- Beautiful office in the center of Amsterdam
- Extremely friendly and informal environment
- Good Italian coffee every day and monthly events :)
If you think we are a good match, please apply at [email protected]
Check out our Job Applicant Privacy Notice