Delicious turkey, cranberries, pumpkin pie with the heart-warming latte… But, most importantly, Thanksgiving means family! We are all waiting for the day to come to celebrate with the loved ones. During this special day, taking photos is the best way to let the moment last forever!
We are not the only ones! From the 30s now on, famous photographers were capturing the amazing Thanksgiving moments! Here is nostalgic moments of Thanksgiving in the United States through the eyes of 10 eminent photographers:
1. Jack Delano, Connecticut, 1940.
2. Thomas Hoepker, Nevada, 1963.
3. Burt Glinn, USA, New York City, 1987.
4.Joan Snyders, New Jersey, 1972.
5. Jim Goldberg, Hollywood – California, 1988.
6. Jay Maisel, Thanksgiving in mid-1950s.
7. Philip Jones Griffiths, New York, 1986.
8. Matthew Pillsburry, New York, 2011 .
9. Elliott Erwitt, New York, 1988 .
10. Hiroji Kubota, Massachusetts, 1988 .
We are sure that you will have thousands of lovely photo ideas for the whole family coming together. Share the love and joy you have, and warm the hearts of people whom you appreciate to have! Thanksgiving is a great day to remember your loved ones – make them happy with beautiful photo books of your shared moments! Don’t forget to stay tuned for our Thanksgiving offers!