We have already mentioned that the importance of the Wedding Album goes beyond discussion. No doubt, the wedding photos have to be gathered in one place and printed out. But how to collect all the photos from your wedding? Is there an easy way? Scroll down to read more or create your Wedding Photo Book now!
A good wedding hashtag is an essential part of any nuptials, and we are happy to help you to come up with #TheBestHashtagEver. Try PastBook Wedding Hashtag Generator – an ultimate tool to create a unique catchy hashtag!
One of the questions that many brides-to-be and wedding planners ask themselves: is there a way to collect all the photos from the Big Day? Do I need to take care of it beforehand? Or chase the guests after the wedding, asking them to email their photos? Do we want only professional photos to be printed out? Or we want to see the wedding from different perspectives and collect the shots from our guests’ cameras as well?
Whatever you decide, we have answers and solutions for you!
Below, we prepared all the options how to collect your wedding photos with the links to the pages and step-by-step instructions and tutorials. PastBook layout is simple and user friendly: it is really hard to get lost while creating an album. Show this page to your guests to make sure that all the photos are collected and stored safely at one place.
Collaborate with your guests
Before the wedding
Your friends and relatives will definitely make thousands of shots during your wedding. Would be such a shame to lose them, right? All you need is just to create a PastBook album before the wedding and invite friends to participate in filling it in! They can have an access to the photo book through the website or use a QR-code to upload the photos during the wedding, and here is how:
- Manually pick the photos from camera or computer and upload them on the website. Check step-by-step instructions.
- Download the PastBook app on iPhone and upload them to the album immediately, during the wedding day. Check step-by-step instructions.
- Don’t forget to come up with a unique wedding hashtag that your guests will use while snapping pictures during the nuptials: it will help you to easily collect the photos after the party. Our Wedding Hashtag Generator is to your service to generate a catchy name for your Big Day!
After the wedding
Send a reminder to your guests, so that they don’t forget to upload their pictures to your wedding album if they haven’t done it yet. Here how they can do it:
- Again, the photos can be manually uploaded from computer, phone, Picasa, Dropbox, Flickr and imported from Facebook and Instagram. Check step-by-step instructions.
- Did you use a hashtag for your wedding? You can easily collect all the Instagram photos, automatically filtered by hashtag, in just one click! Check step-by-step instructions.
- Are there a lot of wedding photos on the Facebook already? Create a wedding book – with the Facebook photos! Check step-by-step instructions.
Hired a professional photographer?
- Do you want the professional photos from your wedding to be separated from the amateur ones? Create a separate album with the professional photos from your Big Day! Check step-by-step instructions.
- Or, you can collect all the photos in one big album, and invite your photographer to join the collaborative wedding photo book.
Whether you have just started planning your wedding or it has already passed, a wedding photo book is always a great idea!